If you want something less sweet with your fika, this is a great option.
- 1 cup (2 1/2 dl) glutenfree flour
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) almond flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 T corn starch
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) walnuts, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 T honey
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 small carrots, finely grated
- 8 T dairy free milk (I use sugar free coconut milk)
Preheat. the oven to 350 F/175 C
Put the dry ingredients, except the walnuts, in a mixing bowl. Stir in the milk together with the beaten eggs. Add the coconut oil, honey, banana and carrots. Mix it all together and last fold in the walnuts.
Line the bottom of a spring form (9″/23 cm diameter) with a parchment paper and grease the sides of the form. Pour in the batter and bake in the lower part of the oven for 60 minutes.