- 1 cup (2 1/2 dl) raw cashews
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) filtered water
- 5 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 dl)Tahini
- 1/2 medium raw carrot, peeled and cliced
- 2 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 1 t garlic powder or flakes
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup (1/2 dl) Nutritional Yeast
- 1 cup (2 1/2dl) filtered water
- 1 T Agar-Agar powder (not flakes)
Put all ingredients (except 1 cup of water and the Agar-Agar powder) in a high speed blender and blend until very smooth.
Add one cup of filtered water and the Agar-Agar powder to a sauce pan and heat it up. Stir continuously until boiling. Boil for exactly one minute, while continuing to stir, then take it off the burner and immediately pour into the blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the mix quickly into a round bowl, 5″ round and 2″ deep, greased with a little oil.
Cover the cheese with plastic wrap and put in the fridge to set. When the cheese feels hard to the touch, turn the bowl up-side down, cover and keep in the fridge.