- 500 g rhubarbs
- 3/4 cup + 2 t (2 dl) water
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) sugar (I prefer my cream a little tart so I use less sugar, but I have noticed that this amount, or even more, is what most people prefer.)
- 1 T ground cardamom
- Wash the rhubarbs and cut them into small pieces (.4″ or 1 cm)
- Put the rhubarbs, sugar and cardamom in a saucepan. Turn to medium heat when the water starts boiling and let it simmer for ten minutes.
- 2 T water
- 2 T potato starch
- Mix the water and potato starch and pour it into the cream slowly and let the cream come to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Remove the saucepan from the burner and serve the cream with milk while it’s still warm.