- 1 1/4 cup (3 dl) gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 3/4 t baking soda
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1/4 t salt
- 3 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 4 T chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) walnuts, chopped
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
Preheat the oven to 350F/175 C
Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and the mashed bananas. Mix it well before pouring the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Bake for 60 minutes in the lower part of the oven.