We all have our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Here is mine.
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) gluten free oat flour (I often make my own by using my blender)
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) unsweetened shredded coconut (small flakes)
- 4 T coconut sugar
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 4 T vegan/dairy free chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy life” semi-sweet mini chips)
- 1 egg
- 3 T melted coconut oil
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes to sprinkle on top (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 F/175 C
Put the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the egg, melted coconut oil, and the vanilla extract. Whisk it all together until combined then add the chocolate chips.
Spoon the dough out (I use a heaping tea spoon) on a parchment covered baking pan. Sprinkle the sea salt on top of the cookies and bake for 10-12 minutes.