- 6 apples, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 t sugar
- 1/4 t sea salt flakes (I use Maldon)
- 125 g vegan butter, cut in slices
- 1 cup (2 1/2 dl) gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) sugar
- 1 1/3 t sea salt flakes
Preheat the oven to 450 F/225 C
Put the flour and oats in a bowl, add the butter and mix it in with your fingers. Add the sugar and sea salt flakes.
Put the apple cubes in a greased pie dish (11″/28 cm diameter), and sprinkle them with cinnamon, sugar and sea salt flakes. Spread the topping over the apples and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with vegan vanilla ice cream.