- 2 cups (5 dl) gluten free flour of your choice
- 25 g yeast (1 1/2 t if using dry yeast)
- 2 T honey
- 2 T cooking oil of your choice
- 1 t salt
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely shredded
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) oats
- 1 1/4 cup (3 dl) water, finger warm
- 2 T psyllium husk
- pumpkin seeds and sea salt flakes for sprinkling on top
Put some of the flour plus the yeast in a mixing bowl. Add the finger warm water and mix it together. Add the rest of the. ingredients except the fiber husk. Mix five minutes with an electric mixer. Add the fiber husk and mix another couple of minutes. Let the dough rest in the mixing bowl under a towel for about one hour. Knead the dough and cut it into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and put on a parchment paper covered baking tray.
Turn on the oven: 500 F/250 C
Let the buns rest under a towel for 30 minutes.
Brush the buns with water and sprinkle them with pumpkin seeds and sea salt flakes. Bake for 8-10 minutes.