Like I have mentioned earlier, I’m a BIG fan of Meet the Source, (https://meetthesource.com), in California. Here is my version of their cookie dough bliss balls.
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) oat flour (I make my own flour by putting gluten free rolled oats in my blender and blend until they form a fine flour)
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) almond flour
- 4 T coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (1 dl) cashew or almond butter
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 T agave or maple syrup
- 2 T coconut or almond milk
- 5 T dairy free chocolate chips
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor and blend for a couple of minutes. Add the chocolate chips and pulse a couple of times. Roll the mix into balls and put them in the fridge. Freezes well.
Chocolate Coffee Energy Balls: GF/DF (serves 15-20)
- 1 cup (2 1/2 dl) raw cashew nuts
- 3 T coffee beans or ground coffee (I use decaf coffee)
- 1/4 t salt
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted and cut into pieces
- 3-4 T dairy free chocolate chips
Place the cashew nuts, coffee beans/ground coffee, and salt in a food processor and pulse until the mix becomes grainy. Add the dates and mix on high until the mix becomes thick and sticky. Add the chocolate chips and pulse a couple of times.
Roll the mix into balls and put them in the fridge. Freezes well.