This recipe is from goop.com It’s not only healthy, but delicious as well.
- 1 cup (2 1/2 dl) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) hulled pumpkin seeds
- 2 T psyllium husk
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) chia seeds
- 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) flax seeds
- 2 t sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 dl) sliced almonds
- 1 t salt
- 3 T+1 t (1/2 dl) olive oil plus extra for greasing the loaf pan
- 1 1/2 cup (3 1/2 dl) boiling water
Preheat the oven to 400 F/200 C
Grease a loaf pan with a little bit of olive oil.
Put all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss to make sure everything is evenly distributed.. Add the boiling water and olive oil and mix well. Pour the mix into the loaf pan and bake in the lower part of the oven for one hour. Let cool completely before removing from pan. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Keeps for up to five days in the refrigerator.