This recipe has no sweetener, but feel free to add it if you like. (I’d suggest 1/3 cup (3/4 dl) to this recipe).
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (2 1/2 dl) zucchini, shredded
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 T coconut oil, melted
- 4 T milk – I use coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup (2 1/2 dl) finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 1/4 cup (3 dl) gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) almond flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1 t ground ginger
- 1/2 t salt
Preheat the oven to 350 F/175 C
Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, coconut oil and milk and last add the shredded zucchini and mashed bananas. Combine all the the ingredients and mix it well.
Pour the batter in a greased loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes in the lower part of the oven. Freezes well.