This is one of the first raw food dishes I made at home a few years ago after taking an inspiring class at the Raw Food House in Malmö. It’s still a favorite at home.
- 2 medium sized zucchini
- 1 apple
- 3 beef tomatoes or 6 medium size tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) fresh basil or a handful of spinach
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes (soaked for a couple of hours)
- 2 T goji berries (soaked for a couple of hours), optional
- 2-3 Medjool dates
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T Agave
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) chopped walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- a small piece fresh ginger
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 T Tamari (gluten free soy sauce), or Coconut Aminos
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Use a spiralizer or mandoline slicer to make the noodles.
Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and mix till preferred consistency.