- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 100 g butter (I use vegan butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 1/4 dl) agave
- 2 cups (4 1/2 – 5 dl) gluten free flour (I use 1 1/2 cup (3 1/2 dl) King Arthur Gluten Free Flour and 3 T + 1t (1/2dl) almond flour).
- 2 T psyllium husk powder
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 4 T chocolate chips (I use dairy free), optional
- 4 T coconut milk, or any milk you prefer
(Sometimes I replace the chocolate chips with 1 t ginger powder and 2 t cinnamon).
Turn the oven on: 350 F/175 C
Mix the butter and agave until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time. Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and add to the egg mix. The last step is adding the milk, chocolate chips, and the mashed bananas.
Grease a loaf pan and pour in the batter.
Bake for 60 minutes in the lower part of the oven.