- 1/2 cup + 1T (1 1/2 dl) glutenfree oats
- 1 1/2 cup + 2t (3 3/4 dl) glutenfree oat flour
- 1T psyllium husk
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 T flax seeds
- 1/4 cup + 1T (1 dl) raisins
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 3/4 cup + 1t (2 dl) water
- 3/4 cup + 1t (2 dl) dairy free milk of your choice
- 3 T + 1t cooking oil
Put all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the liquid. Mix it all together and let the wet mix sit in the bowl for 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450 F/224 C
Spoon out nine rolls on a parchment paper covered baking tray. Sprinkle gluten free oats on top of the rolls before putting them in the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes.